Paxton Access have added the PaxLock wireless door handle lock to the Net2 range.
This replacement handleset works seamlessly with Paxton's excellent wireless infrastructure.
Welcome to GD Systems
GD Systems are specialists in the supply and installation of Alarm Systems, Nurse Call Systems, Quantec Call Systems, Wireless Fire Alarms / Radio Fire Alarms, Staff Attack Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Pager Systems.
Based in Newton Abbot, in the South West. The exciting company has already achieved considerable success in providing Integrated Risk Management Solutions to a wide variety of customers, including The National Trust, County Councils, NHS PCTs, manufacturing companies, educational establishments, industry and blue chip organizations.
Our specialist alarm consultants are able to offer advice for all your enquiries.
What we do
- Fire Detection – Conventional, addressable and wireless / radio fire alarms
- Fire Alarm - Service & inspection
- Alarm Monitoring – Redcare monitoring
- Fire Refuge Telephones - SigTEL fire refuge telephones
- Deaf Alert - Fire alarm paging for the hearing impaired
- Nurse Call Systems – Wired Quantec nurse call & call bells systems
- Wireless nurse call systems - Courtney Thorne and Aid Call wireless nurse call systems
- Call System Accessories - Assistive technologies for supported living
- Paging – Scope and Commtech on-site paging systems
- Staff Attack – Quantec and Guardian wired staff attack systems
- Wireless Staff Attack – ARM wireless staff attack systems
- CCTV – Analogue and IP CCTV systems
Access control & Door entry systems - Paxton and Salto Systems
Intercom & video entry - Urmet and ACT IP
- Lone Worker – On-site personnel safety systems and panic buttons