Paxton Access Control - Net2 PaxLock
Paxlock is a networked access control on a door handle. It combines smart wireless technology with Paxton's powerful Net2 control system.
The unit comprises a battery powered networked access control system in a door handle, combining wireless security with a stylish slimline proximity reader.
Net2 PaxLock can be installed quickly and comes ready to fit to a standard Euro lock case.
Genuine online wireless system
- Manage reports in the Net2 software in real time
- All system updates occur wirelessly across the network
- Door contacts compatible to detect ‘door forced’ or ‘door left open’ status
Full battery management system
- Battery life of several years & low battery alert in Net2 software
- Intelligent low power mode option for the most economical solution
- Easily replaceable AA batteries keeps maintenance to a minimum
Communicates using Net2Air technology
- Paxton’s established secure and reliable wireless protocol
- Save time and use with the Net2Air site surveyor for faultless wireless installation
Advanced security and flexibility
- Mifare or Net2 proximity compatible versions for a variety of site requirements
- Works with all other Net2 control units
- Interchangeable door handle for ultimate aesthetic flexibility
- Key override function for added security
- Robust mechanical design