Designing and implementing bespoke staff & life safety systems is what we specialise in. We provide; staff attack alarms, nurse call systems, access control, lone worker protection, fire alarms, and pagers to all our clients. In addition, we can even build niche solutions such as warning systems for the hearing impaired.
At GD Systems we design, build, install and commission all of our systems. We even manage maintenance contracts to ensure that our customers are safe, secure and satisfied.
Why GD Systems?
We have been in the care communications business for over 15 years. Therefore as experts in our field, we understand that knowledge and experience matters to customers.
Our relationships with our suppliers are excellent, we only market and support products from reputable suppliers that we know and trust.
Although we are based in the South West, we operate nationally. With customers in the Isles of Scilly, Norwich and Teeside.
The GD Systems Way
- Always offer the best professional service that we can without compromising as we understand that customer service matters.
- Make every effort to provide added value in a way one else can.
- Form a relationship with you. Our staff will know you as people, rather than just a number.
- Be as helpful as we can.
- Work with you and make every effort to resolve your pain points.
- Answer any queries you have as quickly as possible. Of course our trained and experienced front line staff can answer most queries whilst you are on the phone. If we have to escalate this will will endeavour to respond within the hour.
- Take ownership of and resolve any issues of our making.
- Ensure that you are 100% happy with the outcome of every interaction you have with us.
- Listen to our customers and ensure sure that we only offer solutions that are best suited to their needs.
We will not;
- Resort to a call out unless it is absolutely necessary and we have explored all other options. All services customers have 24 hour telephone support.
- Offer packaged service contracts. We want to offer you best value and so you only pay for what you actually need.
- Try to sell you something that is not the “best fit” for your needs.
Some Lovely Comments
Thanks to a customer focused team of people you achieved completion of the Lutterworth project on time and to the satisfaction of My-Care.Leon Sharpe (Maintenance Manager) - My-Care
Great team to work with, always keen to offer advice and assistance.Graham Phillips (Principle Field Engineer) - BAE Systems
James is a very friendly, efficient Engineer. He is respectful of the property and resolved issues as they arose, thanks.Bill Allen - Ranger, Dartmoor National Parks (TBC)
What else can I get these guys to look after for us?Anthony Barnes - Herts & Essex Community Hospital
As always... excellent service..can't ever fault it.Stephen Honey - English Heritage
Best job we have had since the system was installed - thank youSimon Mills (Owner) - Twelve Trees Residential Home